Thursday 31 May 2012

Consolidating an online presence

I've recently spent some time consolidating my online presence - something I've been working towards for a while, but I've finally pulled a lot of my most active online hangouts (this blog, Twitter, Github), under the umbrella of Mat Alan Gilbert. I've felt it was important to amalgamate my profile into something more coherent, so that it's easier to track what's going on in my world at any particular time.

It's become clear however, that there's one incredibly important part of my life who isn't represented in my online presence nearly as much as she should be. Becky Prince, my wonderful fiancĂ©, is a huge part of my life, and as such, I'm dedicating the first 1000 blog views (this milestone was passed a while ago, but it's still a nice achievement), and my 100th tweet to her. I can't wait to marry her in Minneapolis, and am looking forward to a life in the sun with her.

Becky, thank-you for all your love and support - my life is so much richer for having you in it.



And P.S. happy almost-anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you find this blog helpful or interesting! I'd love to hear from you!